If you know the basics of brioche knitting and are ready to add to your skills, this class is for you! In this class we'll be learning to knit two-color brioche with cables, increases and decreases using Kate Atherley's beginner-friendly Opportunity Three cowls. Join us to learn this beautiful and fun technique!
Day 1: Tues. Dec. 5, 5:30-7:00 pm
Day 2: Tues. Dec. 12, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Brioche stitches: Brk, Brp1, sl1yo, BrCLeft, BrCRight
- Increasing and decreasing in brioche
- Bind offs for brioche knitting
You should already know how to knit, purl, and knit in the round and be familiar with knitting plain brioche.
About the teacher:
Nancy Vandivert happily admits to being a knitting nerd. She is a TKGA certified Master Hand Knitter and has had patterns published in CAST ON, Interweave Knits magazines, Knitty, Knit Picks, Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin’ Sock Club, and Twist Collective. She has taught knitting and crochet in the Rochester, NY area for over 20 years. Visit her website at www.nancyvandivert.com.
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Our classes can sell out quickly. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so we can fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 48 hours of the first class.
2. If fewer than 3 people sign up for any given class, we reserve the right to cancel the class altogether. In this event, you will be notified & issued a full refund.