Tuesdays December 5 and 12, 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Join in to learn how to crochet a sweet little Christmas Tree ornament. It's a lovely little gift for friends and family or just make a bunch for your own tree! You can choose to add safety eyes for a cute tree friend or leave the tree plain for a more traditional look.
- US G (4.5 mm) crochet hook
- Worsted weight yarn in whatever color you would like your tree to be
- Stuffing, sequins, and safety eyes
- Magic circle, practice reading crochet instructions
About the teacher: When Sharilyn was a child, her grandmother taught her how to knit and her mother taught her how to crochet and she hasn't stopped since. Sharilyn Ross has taught knitting and crochet classes for 10 years in the Rochester area and is looking forward to sharing her enthusiasm for the fiber arts with you!
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Our classes can sell out quickly. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so we can fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 48 hours of the first class.
2. If fewer than 3 people sign up for any given class, we reserve the right to cancel the class altogether. In this event, you will be notified & issued a full refund.