Tuesdays 11/14 and 11/28, 2:00 - 3:30 pm
You have single and double crochet mastered - are you ready to expand your crochet skills and add increasing, decreasing, bobbles, shells, front and back post stitches and reading crochet directions? Join in for this relaxed class as we expand your basic crochet skills.
- US Size I (6.0 mm) or J (6.5 mm) crochet hook
- Worsted weight yarn for practice
- Single and double crochet
- Front and Back Post stitches
- Reading crochet directions
About the teacher: When Sharilyn was a child, her grandmother taught her how to knit and her mother taught her how to crochet and she hasn't stopped since. Sharilyn Ross has taught knitting and crochet classes for 10 years in the Rochester area and is looking forward to sharing her enthusiasm for the fiber arts with you!
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Our classes can sell out quickly. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so we can fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 48 hours of the first class.
2. If fewer than 3 people sign up for any given class, we reserve the right to cancel the class altogether. In this event, you will be notified & issued a full refund.