Date & Time: Wednesday November 29, 12-1 pm
Do you feel like you need a quick refresher of the basic crochet stitches? Join in as we'll be reviewing single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, triple crochet, and different methods for keeping your rows even.
This group session is capped at 10 people per session to ensure that Sharilyn has time to help each person. Stay the whole time or just long enough to get the help you need, it's up to you! We kindly ask that you get in touch or leave a note at checkout with the specific issue you'd like help in so Sharilyn is prepared with an answer!
- US Size I (6 mm) or J (6.5 mm) crochet hook
- Small amount of worsted weight yarn for practice
- A basic understanding of the single crochet stitch
- Review of other basic crochet stitches
About the teacher: When Sharilyn was a child, her grandmother taught her how to knit and her mother taught her how to crochet and she hasn't stopped since. Sharilyn Ross has taught knitting and crochet classes for 10 years in the Rochester area and is looking forward to sharing her enthusiasm for the fiber arts with you!
THE FINE PRINT:
1. Our classes can sell out quickly. If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so we can fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 48 hours of the first class.
2. If fewer than 3 people sign up for any given class, we reserve the right to cancel the class altogether. In this event, you will be notified & issued a full refund.