This exclusive TOFT crochet kit from award-winning designer Kerry Lord provides the yarn needed to craft Chablis the Unicorn, one of TOFT’s most sought-after kits. With premium materials, this complete kit is excellent for motivated beginners to experienced crocheters.
- 75g of super soft DK pure wool in Cream, spun in the UK
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- Polyester toy stuffing
- Pattern postcard with instructions
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet with links to our 'how to' YouTube videos
MEASUREMENTS: When finished, your unicorn will measure approximately 18cm when sitting and 26cm from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet.
SKILL LEVEL 2: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners, or those familiar with crochet.
IT WILL TAKE: approximately 1-5 hours of crochet time.
BOXED KIT SIZE: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.
Hand-packed by the TOFT UK team in Warwickshire into fully recyclable and reusable packaging.