We love this large, easy to clip Kawaii Shooting Star Row Markers designed especially for crochet!
These chunky cuties are perfect for clipping onto your work to mark individual stitches, or to mark your place in your pattern. Designed with large clips to make them easier for stiffer fingers.
- Clipping your loop row counter to your work
- Marking the beginning of your row
- Marking the positions for darts or increase / decrease lines
- Keeping your working loop from unraveling when you step away
- Sliding onto knitting needles like a standard stitch marker
- As a zipper Pull Clip
- Contains one marker
- 6mm interior loop
- 1.5" Long
- Lobster claw style silver-colored clip
- Design is a star with three-color rainbow rays emitting from the right side of the star
- The clip is attached to the middle of the shooting star at the top of the pink ray
- Bright and cheerful rainbow colors: pink, rich yellow, and pale blue rainbow and a pale pink star with a cute kawaii face
- Made in the US