Cocoknits tries hard to elevate the perception of knitting in the wider world. They got sick of watching knitters use cheap-looking row counters and wanted a high-quality row counter that no one wouldn’t be embarrassed to use in public. Enter the Cocoknits translucent, matte-finish counter with magnified numbers, a lock, and a steel backing so it sticks to any magnet!
- Windows magnify numbers
- Steel back means it can attach to your Maker's Keep or Maker's Board.
- Constructed of high-quality, translucent polycarbonate
Contains one translucent plastic row counter in a cute kraft box.
How to Use
To count your rows:
- Depress the top button to advance the numbers
- Reset the numbers by turning the side wheels
- Move the switch at the bottom to lock the row counter