Meet Felix the Fox
As the woobliest of the Weebles, this bright-eyed little guy is for the overachiever in you. Don’t get us wrong—he’s still totally for beginners. But with black-tipped ears and a snowy belly, he’s the gateway into slightly trickier techniques like changing colors.
And what a gateway he is. Just a glimpse of his oh-so-weebly tail will make you want to cozy up in front of a crackling fire, dreaming of autumn leaves and pumpkin spice everything.
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 250,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each learn-to-crochet kit. Our beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Fox crochet pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
Beginner+, recommended for ages 12+
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
About 4.5 in (11.4 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.