Meet Pierre the Penguin
Maybe it’s because there’s just something about penguins. Maybe it’s because this penguin somehow embodies all that is woobly. But if you find yourself irresistibly drawn to this waddliest of Weebles, you’re not alone. In fact, he’s the most popular pal on the block.
He and his buddies have come to life in the hands of thousands of complete beginners. And with the help of our tried-and-true instructions, he’ll soon be sliding his way straight into yours as well!
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 250,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each learn-to-crochet kit. Our beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started for you, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Penguin crochet pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook (for an additional charge)
Beginner, recommended for ages 12+
We've got you covered. Our pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
About 4.5 in (11.4 cm) tall. As a handmade item, exact size depends on the crocheter.